Your privacy is important to Addbuild Master Builders. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Addbuild Master Builders collects, and the ways in which Addbuild Master Builders uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Addbuild Master Builders collects certain personal information in order to understand and meet the needs of customers and provide the products and services they require.
Addbuild Master Builders may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
Using personal information
Addbuild Master Builders may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Addbuild Master Builders discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Addbuild Master Builders may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Addbuild Master Builders will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Addbuild Master Builders is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Addbuild Master Builders
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.