Addbuild Additions design and construct home additions with an emphasis on personal service
We’re specialist design and construction builders of alterations, additions, extensions and renovations to existing houses.
We offer a complete service from Concept to Completion that includes design and obtaining approvals through to construction.
From Concept to Completion - the Addbuild Process
1) You’ll start with an initial obligation-free design consultation with one of our professional designers. They are trained to work with you to come up with a design for your home within your budget.
2) From that they prepare initial sketch design plans and a preliminary cost estimate based on those sketches. Of course if you already have plans or an approval we can work with them and provide you with a competitive quote.
3) We then prepare the necessary plans, specifications and other documentation for your fixed price contract and council approval. Whilst your project is going through the approval process it is a great time to confirm your finance, make your selections for finishes and prepare for construction.
4) When we receive the approval of your DA we assign a building supervisor to your project who will take it through construction to completion.
5) You relax and enjoy your stunning new home!
It starts with an obligation free, on site, design meeting with one of our architectural consultants. From this we can prepare design concepts and costings to ensure we are on track to meet all of your needs. Your consultant then goes through these with you. And when you are happy we prepare all the plans, specifications and contract documents ready for council approval. We submit, monitor and manage the approval process for you and upon receipt we assign a building supervisor to your project. Your supervisor will then co-ordinate all the necessary works to achieve completion of the project effectively and efficiently.
Looking for an architect or designer?
This article explains why using a design and build company might save you money and time.
Have plans and need a builder?
Contact us by calling (02) 8765 1555 or using our online form.
Not sure quite what stage you are at?
This guide should clarify whether you are ready to call us, or still need to do a bit more preparation!
Get in touch