You’ve done a lot of the preliminary work; had plans drawn, submitted them to Council and received an approval and now you are ready to build. Perhaps you want to do some of the work yourself or may already have some trades lined up but the reality is you just don’t have the time to be “the builder”, after all you have a full time job and other lifestyle commitments.
When you employ the services of professionals like Addbuild you can let the specialists take the worry out of bringing these plans to reality.
As Sydney’s leading designers and builders of alterations, additions, extensions and renovations, we know how to get a project from concept to completion quickly, effectively and efficiently.
As professionals not only can we pick up any home improvement project at any stage and see it through to completion but we can tailor a project management agreement to suit your specific needs and the complexity of your project in various ways such as:
- A consultancy agreement where you may wish to complete much of the day to day activity yourself but would like assistance to sort the technical details or matters you are unsure of.
- Fixed fees for project management either for the total project or on a time basis.
- Project management on a “cost plus” basis where an agreed percentage is added to the invoice costs for the works as payment for our services. This is very common in commercial works as it is in fact the fairest and cheapest method for both parties. It allows you absolute and total control of the project and most importantly the associated costs.
- Provision of some or all of our specialist site staff, tradesmen and sub-contractors at an agreed rate.
- A combination of the above to suit your particular circumstances.
Delivering the quality you expect, on time and on budget is what we do best. Our experience will ensure your vision is realised with a minimum of worry.
For more information or a quote please feel free to contact us on 02 8765 1555 or conveniently via our contact page.